Sunday, November 29, 2015

vipasana is a bloody stunt only.

Kiran was staying profusely happiest person on earth with her small time life with her hubby at gurgaon. Some how the rahul gandhi sochion' thei kisano ka khyal koni rakho bhai thei kis baat ka pardhan mantri banyio bari bari fankion' thei jab votvan' botareinon' fir bolio piso ka gyan tho thei janion' koni bhai thei kei sarkar chalaon' aapnei aapnei dhol pitwa kein' (wait yaar I am going some where ) sunyo tho bhai ramlilo kei kahaneio mein susro monkey ki puuch pei aag lag rakhi thi, susro pani metho kar dio bizli ka khyal rakho baro hi nek insaan rakho bhai : aachi fenk leinv leivein' bolio agli baar hamari bar gali gali ma. Bhai kei bero logan' thoro bhai loktanter therion' kani. I was standing in sector 23, I remember I was having a cheque against a cash with my hand and the kejriwal was very happiest person on earth with his love and what not. And then what should I tell you its around 2 years now kejriwal has not understood that vipasana is a bloody stunt only.

No comments: