Wednesday, June 27, 2012

GOOD MORNING BANK OF BARODA DEFENCE COLONY NEW DELHI INDIA

Its morning hrs 
I have a lot of this moments 
looking the environs
searching through the nanons


where my love got lost


my heart often at loggerheads with me
too impatient
to find you


I say it
darling 
love is too exotic
why u look every grass
to the roots
it staggers hard


its too sticky


one day I was standing at the central market of Gurgaon
I have been there with my friends on chrism us chorus days
it was a different environs
the introvert nerves of mine
but company makes me the evolved infinite


Now my senior most sweat heart lives there
but darling
I simply hardly visit her place


there are many reasons


probably my heart is sick of
the dunes
I make at every other moment


it has just asked
whether you have got married


what should I tell it


there are too many marriage palaces


it retorts back
why the hell I don't come to you


I really don't know
what the difference
shall it make


Darwin law shall stand
always at your hand


and darling
my brain
its infinite some 
the other end of universe


my soul whispers
then simply forget




Love is simple
for the dummies only.

No comments: