Sunday, December 27, 2015

Shakuni kei passei.

Sometimes I do wonder at the sequences or say happenings with me starting from the very beginning say why I was so naive that I fell prey to the beauty of the universe then I somehow tell to my self you have not come to me even today what could be the plausible reason and is that I am going another roller coaster. Driving is an art may be you are not that driving friendly. May be taro ki ba-rat khula aasman yeik chadar patli se aur manu ki medicine which he politely failed to acknowledge that even today he has not sent my medicine which is medicine only not anu. I was sitting with anu kiran sanjeev and kiran mom the food outlet at haridwar was serene and nadia kei kinarei. Anu was particular to cleanse the plate with a paper before putting food on it. I was observing the entire panoramic view and probably wished had you been with us medicine could not have become shakuni kei passei.

No comments: