Love
I do not know if there has been a moment when the so called dar or uncertain nerves or say well in psychiatry its a stage when neither of your basic faculties are at ease has been a little away from my body politic or say me itself or say my interactive live environs or say my world or say may what I really dont know my self
I am painting my love on the backdrop of 1971. it was the month of april if I am not failing at my memory lane. I took a bicycle and went to railway station at sirsa. I remember I told you when very recent I alighted from train at around 9.30 PM at this very station when sukheja phoned me that his son is approaching me for further pick up I was lost at the environment and was unable to make a sense of the environment itself. I think you can understand my script of what I generally say sometimes I write in that frequency which is not understood so easily. I was observing keenly as the news papers were still to arrive at. Probably it was too early.
I have yet to know even today how I passed my exams at 10th standard.
I do not know if there has been a moment when the so called dar or uncertain nerves or say well in psychiatry its a stage when neither of your basic faculties are at ease has been a little away from my body politic or say me itself or say my interactive live environs or say my world or say may what I really dont know my self
I am painting my love on the backdrop of 1971. it was the month of april if I am not failing at my memory lane. I took a bicycle and went to railway station at sirsa. I remember I told you when very recent I alighted from train at around 9.30 PM at this very station when sukheja phoned me that his son is approaching me for further pick up I was lost at the environment and was unable to make a sense of the environment itself. I think you can understand my script of what I generally say sometimes I write in that frequency which is not understood so easily. I was observing keenly as the news papers were still to arrive at. Probably it was too early.
I have yet to know even today how I passed my exams at 10th standard.
.jpg)
No comments:
Post a Comment