love'
you can notice I have taken this snap with your people
but I have deliberately not taken any of your co stars
when I was studying in B.Sc (Hons School )
Dr, Dhir was our professor of Pteridophytes
he used to use his hands to give a little shade
to his ears
to listen to our punjabi style English
I never asked a question
I was absorbed at him
Pteridophytes are a kingdom of plants
profusely beautiful
even to know of
anu is not well
I am going to meet her on say any time after this night.
you are welcome
you can notice I have taken this snap with your people
but I have deliberately not taken any of your co stars
when I was studying in B.Sc (Hons School )
Dr, Dhir was our professor of Pteridophytes
he used to use his hands to give a little shade
to his ears
to listen to our punjabi style English
I never asked a question
I was absorbed at him
Pteridophytes are a kingdom of plants
profusely beautiful
even to know of
anu is not well
I am going to meet her on say any time after this night.
you are welcome

1 comment:
deepika I was with anu she has met with an accident, she is bed ridden or say confined to bed on doctor advice , it will be a very painful times ahead but she is brave at heart and will definitely come successful.
Post a Comment