I have seen myself in my love
one day I did tell this
to my senior most sweat heart
she is Kiran Malhotra
When I cross Vijay Chowk
Pines tell me too much of you
I have searched you
When ever I go to Kapur
at my official duty
I see you around
within and without
eateries offered
its too good
but I miss your presence
my sweat heart Neha Mehta
she told me
live in present
Today
when I stopped the time
it asked me
can you tell me
Darlin
who is your love
I said
Deepika Padukone
one day I did tell this
to my senior most sweat heart
she is Kiran Malhotra
When I cross Vijay Chowk
Pines tell me too much of you
I have searched you
When ever I go to Kapur
at my official duty
I see you around
within and without
eateries offered
its too good
but I miss your presence
my sweat heart Neha Mehta
she told me
live in present
Today
when I stopped the time
it asked me
can you tell me
Darlin
who is your love
I said
Deepika Padukone

No comments:
Post a Comment