Thursday, May 12, 2011

FLOWERS OF RAJPATH..LOVE YOU .May 11.5.10.07 PM

Today when the big tamasha imposed by stupid action of my cousin daughters have ended in a happy way. I have taken my another form of life.

I know I am made for challenges.

But I remember one day I told you I will prove the worth of your beauty if time and space allowed me.

I presume you are looking me through this hacked and big electronic camera , evaporated globally whilst whole the cranks of the world are looing into their brains.

Life never stops, I know

so is my love to you

Do call me if you feel that its now comparatively a better environ to call

I have missed you a lot

the torture factor being infinite

your love has made me invincible

love


Open top secret love letter to my all sweet hearts.

source: Neha.C.Mehta, Kiran & anu, Kasur girl ( Pl tel me your name), Astha , Dr.Dimple Bansal.but not shipra .v (reason is simple I hate pakhand in any form what so ever. including the pakhand of love.)

No comments: