Monday, December 27, 2010

PINES SMILE AT RAJPATH WITH VENGEANCE..11.37PM.27,Dec.10

the day ended with a usual tone of preparedness for the next morning hrs
its nothing new in my Army environs

I was slow and pausing too frequent as if I didn't wish to come to my home

I suddenly felt the fragrance of trees was too penetrating
the rustic attire of Her is a bliss
I know this since my univ days

but what made the moments so special

I didn't pull my nerves to act
the spirit of monotonous entity refused to budge at all

my steps and me
they are accustomed to roam around vijay chowk
the happenings ulma mater
people throng to get the taste of their love one

some of the plants appeared to wish me something special

my dud nerves brushed aside their gestures

I crossed the royal expanse
with no inkling of special moments

my heart did sleep over the itinerary
of the chores

I realised
I was getting fresh fragrance from own aura
whilst being too busy at my work during whole of the day

I did wonder
I have not applied any special perfume

what makes my system to feel like rouwolfia
or say magnolian beauty lit large

A senior Col of forces asked me to sign the papers
of the previous day finished work

I thought army officers are used to such fragrance

but this was throughout the day

I came at my this pc

suddenly found
the fragrance was oozing out

I still wonder
how this fragrance walked along me
to that extent

source: my special heart



Posted by Picasa

No comments: