Thursday, February 25, 2010

ATOM BOMB..25.2.10..23.hr

"kabhi kuch apni hi likhi jab padhtha hu mein -lagta hei-kisi pagal nei banai tha mujhei uus asman kei par- tumei khanei' dhudhnei' kei' lyei' "

I hardly know why I go on writing
with sequel of love syndrome
writ large at every nano second around

I was searching the people on long tours
why don't u go somewhere
I kept mum to my heart's query

but I know u are not around
so my destination remains too hazy

I know the Ganges flows where a heart lies

every eve
I search
and end what I searched for

is it Alzheimer of Love
striking hard at every neuron

may be neurotic disorder

but my search remains intact
flowing dust ask
its too dusty to play a monotonous tone

but I know
my feels flow
a fresh waive
my Ganges flow with u
behind u

and probably that's why
I go un-noticed of myself


directions free
source: !!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Posted by Picasa

No comments: